First day at work

I want to share my experience which I had in my first day of training. I came to office at 8 a.m. The security asked me to wait in the training room. So I was waiting in the training room for nearly half an hour. In the meantime, I have discussed many issues with my friends regarding the product sales and how we are going to survive in the company. Then my communication trainer (Mark) entered the training room. He asked everyone to introduce ourselves and asked rest of the guys to shoot questions rapidly. As a fresher in bpo industry, I was scared thinking about how the training will go on like that. Initially Mark chatted with us about faith in god and went thru many topics for checking our communication skills. He interacted with everyone to know about what they are upto. After a while, Mark informed us about the timings of the training session. He wanted everyone to wear tie from the next day, but some of the guys refused it. And then he taught how to pronounce some words and asked us to practice it regularly in the morning. He also asked us to watch Australian news network channel for atleast two hours daily and he wanted us to make it as a daily habit. The first day of my class totally went on chatting itself. 

0 comments: