Second day at training

In the second day, I reached office exactly at 8.45 in the morning. In the previous day mark asked everyone to submit the assignment by 8.45a.m. Mark assigned me as an assignment incharge. I collected the assignments from all the guys. But one fellow submitted a little bit later by 9’o’clock. So I was fined 100 bucks because if any one fails to submit it on time then I will be fined 100 bucks. Mark asked everyone to prepare a product and sell the product. We have given a time limit of maximum 20 minutes. Everyone prepared their own script for the product they chose. I took web hosting as my product, I explained all the details about web hosting, benefits of web hosting and finally answered the queries of customers (other guys). Then we played some games for relaxation. We got break at 11’o’clock. We just moved to a tea shop and had some tea. After the break session, Mark asked everyone to write the some well known words in a minute. Then he explained how to attract customers with voice modulation, aggressiveness, 1 sec pause and positive thinking. He created two teams among us and each each should develop the own product with the whole team taking part in it. We developed a product called ‘UID’ (Universal Identity). I took technical part of the product which we have developed. 

0 comments: