Third Day At Work

I started from my home at 7.50 a.m. But unfortunately I came 10 mins late to the office due to some heavy traffic in my area. Even though I started early from my home I could not able to reach the office on time. Then I entered my training room at 8.55 am. I asked excuse from my communication trainer that I would never come late again. I collected the assignments from all the guys and submitted it to my communication trainer Mark. Mark explained about the Australian process and how to communicate with Aussie People. Then he explained the life style of Aussie people, how they spend money for travelling purposes and all. He wanted everyone to learn more about the australian culture. So he gave nearly 60 questions and asked us to find the answers by surfing the internet. We decided to share 5 questions each so that we can easily find the exact answers. 

After the break session, we got settled in our places. Mark asked everyone to write 100 words within a minute (No names and places). And he said that he is going to give Rs.100 to the one who completes the work first. Then we played 7-up game to get some relaxation. Mark asked everyone to write an essay with the 100 words that they have written. It was the funny part of the training session. We all created our own stories and linked the 100 words in it. At the end of third day training, we all learned some information about Australian culture and their life style. The third day training was very useful and informative.

0 comments: